Thursday, September 1, 2016

Core Value No.3:Creativity

I believe in exercising all what I have been endowed with. When I read the word of God, one of the things that comes out very clearly to me is the fact that I am made in God's image and likeness. Gen 1:26. What that means to me is that God has put in me creative ability just like he has it. I consider it a grave failure not to put this creative ability to use.

I have made a point of demanding it of myself and others as well. I do not subscribe to the status quo. I believe in pushing boundaries everyday in every way possible. I believe that the world is made better by the creatives in whatever field. Imagine what a world we would have if there were no creatives anywhere. There would be no Mobile phones, no handheld computers and very many other things.

The world owes creatives its fun and ease of life. If people did not think of how to improve the way things are done, we would still be in the Stone Age. What a boring world this would be? What a sad state of affairs we would have to contend with?

I believe in creativity in everything I do. When I am working, doing ministry, taking care of family or whatever you would think of. I strive to make my processes better. I believe in invention and innovation.

Is creativity significant just for people in the arts and writers like me? I don't believe so. It is for everyone and we must all strive to do things better.

That will be all for now. Go out there and create! create! create! invent! invent! invent! Innovate! Innovate!Innovate!

No comments:

Post a Comment