Thursday, September 8, 2016

Impetus

What drives you? What determines your actions in life? It is important to understand why you do what you do. In many cases why you do something is more important than what you do. I'd rather struggle with what to do than why I am doing it.If i do not have a clear why, then I live my life on the surface. My actions are dictated by what goes on around me as opposed to what is on the inside of me.

The best life is lived by those who have decided what they want out of it and who have clear persuasions behind all their actions. With the right why's you are able to decide what is good for you and what isn't. You will know when to chase something and when to hold your peace. It is said if you cannot answer the question why at least five times concerning something, then you  do not have sufficient reason to rush into it.What are your why's in life? To be Continued,

No comments:

Post a Comment