Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Welcome to AsenaVille

You are welcome to AsenaVille where I will express my worldview on any and all facets of life. I look forward to talking to you about my faith in God, relationships, marriage, business, ministry, work, football, fun, later on fatherhood and so much more. At AsenaVille I will let you know what this world would be if I had my way. I will open my heart and let you see what I think about the things happening at that given time locally, nationally and globally. It is my prayer that what I get to share on this blog will impact your life in a positive way.

I believe we live in the finest of times, the communication age where as I sit in my little village I am able to connect seamlessly with someone as far out there as New york, Melbourne, Shanghai, Acapulco, Paris, Kiev and all those other little known villages out there like mine.We live in a time where ideas can cross all transnational barriers and any other barriers that had been put up by the traditional way of doing things just by the click of a button.Why do we find ourselves in this interesting dispensation of human history? Why do we find ourselves in this global village that the world has become? I believe it is designed to help us connect with each other no matter how far removed we are from each other. I believe it is because in our interconnectedness, God seeks to accomplish great things for our good and for the fulfillment of his purposes.

I believe that God has opened us up to knowledge and understanding where we can no longer use ignorance as a defence for not doing what is right, noble and in good stead. Paul  says that in the days of that ignorance, God overlooked but now he calls on all men everywhere to repent.Today if you refuse to follow after God, it will not be because you didn't know, it will be much more likely that you chose to ignore what you have heard about Him. it will be because you will have deliberately chosen to overlook Him and the lengths He has gone to to call you unto Him.All He seeks is to get word to you and as I write that is exactly what He is doing. He is calling you out to dance with Him, dine with Him, roll with Him. Are you gonna take His hand or are you gonna dance the dance of death in the Hands of Del Diablo? The Choice is yours.

Much Love from AsenaVille

No comments:

Post a Comment